The TRACE dialysis probe provides the perfect solution for sterile online sampling in connection with the online analyser TRACE C2 Control, TRACE M4 and MultiTRACE as well as the online bioreactor sampling system TRACE C2 Sampling.
The dialysis probe is installed in the bioreactor and can be sterilized in situ. It can be used in industrial as well as laboratory facilities.
The probe can also be used in single-use bioreactors via a Kleenpak™-Adapter.
- No volume consumed for sampling
- Especially suited for small bioreactors with volumes between 0.05 and 50 liters
- No sample preparation required
- Samples are representative
- Many applications available: dialysis, cellulase resistant dialysís and gas diffusion (methanol/ethanol)
- Robust membrane materials
- Easy to handle
- Suitable for cell cultures and microbial cultivations
- Low biofilm affinity
- Sterile dialysis cut off 14 kDa
- Installation in 12, 19 and 25 mm ports
- Installation in single-use bioreactors: 300 mm probe length via Kleenpak™-Adapter
- Material: Stainless steel 1.4404
- Pressure resistant up to 6 bar
- Sterile inline dialysis or gas diffusion
- Pre-fabricated membrane modules
- Probe diameter 12 mm with PG 13.5 thread
- Flexible length (132, 165, 212, 232, 300, 332, 362 and 432 mm)
- Adapter for the installation in 19 and 25 mm electrode ports available
- Kleenpak™-Adapter for single-use applications (Thermo Scientific™ Bioreactor Probe Assembly, order no. SHB3B12122.01)