TRACE C2 Sampling is an universal online bioreactor sampling system enabling sampling of cell-containing samples as well as cell-free samples fully automated in intervals or at predetermined times.
The device is connected to the bioreactor using presterilized sterile single use tubing sets including pumps and valves for precise control of all procedures rendering safe operation possible over long time periods. For sampling of cell-free samples TRACE Analytics GmbH offers its well-proven probes for filtration and dialysis sampling.
TRACE C2 Sampling is a compact and cost-efficient device which is controlled through a PC-software included in the package.
With its interfaces the device can be easily connected to peripheral instruments and integrated in SCADA systems.
• Timely and safe sampling without manual intervention
• Improves process understanding through online analysis
• Reduces process development time
• Eliminates weekend and evening manual sampling
• Increases the scope of online anlytical methods
• Connectivity to offline instrumentation (HPLC, Cytometry etc.)
• Automated sampling of up to 4 reactors
• Cell-containing sampling
• Cell-free sampling(filtration and dialysis)
• For single-use and conventional bioreactors
• Fast and precise sampling
• Connection to Multi-Parameter analysers
• Connection to HPLC
• Connection to fraction collectors
• Connection to Cytometers
• Control by PC software supplied
• External power supply 100..120 / 220..240 V~; 50/60 Hz
• Interfaces (Ethernet, Modbus, OPC, Serial RS 232, I/O, USB)
• Dimensions (in mm) 120 x 170 x 200 (W x H x D)
• Weigth 1,8 kg
• Ambient conditions: Temperature (15-35°C), Humidity (10-90%)
Are you interested in a product from us?